Water Department
Jean Carlson

Jean Carlson

(815) 624-7600



The Village Water Clerk , Jean Carlson, can assist you with water and sewer hookups and billing information.  If you experience problems during regular business hours, call our Public Works Department at 815-624-2800.  After regular business hours and on weekends and holidays, emergency service is available by calling 1-866-598-3484.


If you are looking for information on paying your water bill online, please click here.



Home | Mayor Adams | Village Board | Village Clerk | Village Admin | Bills & Payments | Police Department | Public Works | Water Department | New Resident Info | Barkwood Unleashed Dog Park | Business Directory | Village Calendar | Village Zoning Map | Village Forms | Image Gallery | Regional Links | Rockton Athletic Fields | Rockton Weather | Chamber of Commerce | Site Map | Disclaimer | What's New | Contact Us
Printer-friendly Version